Tuesday 20 November 2012

Christmas 20 Nov. - 21 Dec. 2012

We chose one English Christmas carol for each year group.

This week, I will introduce the songs to my children. We will see how we have fun and learn. Music is the best way of teaching and learning for young learners.

3 year-old: The dancing Christmas tree song
4 year-old: We wish you a merry christmas
5 year-old: Santa's on his way

( I will upload the songs later. )


After singing the carols, we will start to learn christmas vocabulary. It will be funny also!

I will have many sessions about Christmas. Now I don't know what will I do after two weeks. But my main materials are ready:

Our stories:
- Where´s Santa´s sleigh

Our videos:
Flashcards
Flashcards 2


Our cartoons

Caillou's christmas 1
Caillou's christmas 2
Caillou's christmas 3

Kipper- Christmas Eve

Pingu celebrates christmas

Winnie the Pooh and Christmas too

Peppa pig - Christmas show

The night before christmas


Our games

* Tower game
* The early bird
* Fly-killer
* Funny monster
* Ball game

Our Worksheets
* Christmas Card
--3 year-old: They colour
--4 year-old: They colour two stars and then glue them together.
--5 year-old: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwNLh47Up8pHY3RFY1pxMkExRzA/edit?pli=1

No comments:

Post a Comment